Measuring Process: Learn from the Best
The first step in the ordering process is taking your custom measurements. After that, we can walk you through the rest! Watch Paul Bond illustrate the proper way to measure - just click play!
Then, download the printable Order Form
, and print it out on legal size paper if available. You can also print the form on letter size paper, but the images will be slightly reduced. NOTE: You will need to use legal size paper of some type to trace your feet if they are size 10 or larger.
When measuring, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Measure and trace both feet as no two feet are exactly alike. If the sheet is not long or wide enough to fit your feet, please feel free to send in your own paper from home.
- If a mistake is made with your tracing, erase the incorrect line. This will help our lastmaker to accurately compare your tracings to your measurements.
- Keep your pencil at a 90-degree angle to the paper at all times when outlining your foot. Doing otherwise may result in an improper fit.
- Always have a buddy measure you as this will allow for more accurate tracings and measurements.
- Then fill in the blanks to tell us how you would like to personalize your handmade custom boots!
If you have any questions throughout the ordering process, please call or email